Re: [Mondo-devel] mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + [netfsopt=-o option] in boot: unable mount NFS share?

Re: [Mondo-devel] mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + [netfsopt=-o option] in boot: unable mount NFS share?

spezialist
Hi Bruno!

I provided my logfile where it is very well visible that PXE booting is carried out with additional parameters of NFS-mounting netfsopt="-o noatime,nolock,mountproto=tcp". But these parameters eventually for some reason aren't applied and NFS-mounting comes to an end with failure.

In addition on a screenshot it is possible to see well that, NFS-mounting without parameters terminates in failure (in red). But if to apply additional parameters, then NFS-mounting is carried out successfully and at I successfully could copy mondorestore.log provided below (in green).

Very thanks for the support.

--
Чорнобиль форева!

Тільки до 20.10.16 при купівлі 2к квартири - гардеробна
кімната у ПОДАРУНОК http://goo.gl/RHC41L

nfs_mount_error.tar (253K) Download Attachment