Re: [Mondo-devel] Mondorescue won't start on Ubuntu 15.10 (Bruno Cornec)

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mondorescue won't start on Ubuntu 15.10 (Bruno Cornec)

Jim Robinson-2

On 9/29/2016 6:55 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Today's Topics:

>    2. Re: Mondorescue won't start on Ubuntu 15.10 (Bruno Cornec)

Hi Bruno,

I equally saw the message about isolinux when I installed Mondorescue on
my Xubuntu 16.04 several weeks ago but I solved by re-installing the PB
parts , and it seemed that I had downloaded an incorrect version on one
of them i.e. not the latest.

Best Wishes
Jim