Quantcast

Re: [Mondo-devel] 64-bit mondo package for Ubuntu 9.04

Re: [Mondo-devel] 64-bit mondo package for Ubuntu 9.04

Tom Metro
Bruno Cornec wrote:
> Tom Metro:
>> ...here are a bunch of suggestions resulting from my attempt.
>
> Thanks for your feedback. Very useful.

You're welcome. Thanks for implementing the documentation updates.

> If you have an issue you can also try this:
> http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.mondo.devel
> Have added it to the SVN of the website.

Ah, so you *are* archived at gmane. Very helpful to know.

What's up with the "blog" style interface? I guess that's Gmane's new
"flat" presentation format. I tend to prefer the threaded view. The real
list "home page" is:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.mondo.devel

>> Fortunately the usual seems to work:
>> % apt-get build-dep mondo
>
> I've added that to the wiki then ;-)
> feel free to fix/precise.

I've filled in the details using your source build steps as a guide.

  -Tom

Re: [Mondo-devel] 64-bit mondo package for Ubuntu 9.04

Bruno Cornec-2
Tom Metro said on Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 02:31:27AM +0000:

> What's up with the "blog" style interface? I guess that's Gmane's new
> "flat" presentation format. I tend to prefer the threaded view. The real
> list "home page" is:
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.mondo.devel

Right. Updated in SVN.

> I've filled in the details using your source build steps as a guide.

Thanks !

Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA           / http://opensource.hp.com
HP/Intel/Red Hat Open Source Solutions Initiative  / http://www.hpintelco.net
http://www.HyPer-Linux.org  http://mondorescue.org http://project-builder.org