Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] umount error

marttoma-mf
Hello an the mondo support team,

i have this problem with mondo on opensuse 42.1

After Veryfiing i get this error message:

umount: /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom: filesystem was unmounted, but mount(8) failed: Invalid argument
umount -d /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom failed; unable to umount ISO image
---promptdialogYN---1--- Failed to create ISO#1. Retry?
---promptdialogYN---Q--- [yes] [no]---

* In this moment the directory /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom exists and its empty

When i say YES, mondo continue and finish the backup and all shine be okay.

When i give the commad df -h i see that there some loop devices are still mounted
/dev/loop0       /tmp/syslinux.mnt.16291.0
/dev/loop1       //tmp/syslinux.mnt.18855.0
/dev/loop2      /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA

Please can you help me?

Thank you very much

Lukas

Re: [Mondo-devel] umount error

Bruno Cornec-4
Hello,

[hidden email] said on Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 03:00:10PM +0000:
>i have this problem with mondo on opensuse 42.1

Never tested it on that distro. Nor build it yet bW. Where did you get the packages from ?

>After Veryfiing i get this error message:
>umount: /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom: filesystem was unmounted, but mount(8) failed: Invalid argumentumount -d /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom failed; unable to umount ISO image---promptdialogYN---1--- Failed to create ISO#1. Retry?---promptdialogYN---Q--- [yes] [no]---
>* In this moment the directory /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA/cdrom exists and its empty

Could you provide the full log file please. There maybe other info I'd like to see. Also this message is not easily readable for me sorry.

>When i give the commad df -h i see that there some loop devices are still mounted/dev/loop0       /tmp/syslinux.mnt.16291.0/dev/loop1       //tmp/syslinux.mnt.18855.0/dev/loop2      /tmp/mondo.tmp.ndIpzA

the -d option of umount should solve that:

       -d, --detach-loop
                         When the unmounted device was a loop device, also free this loop device.