[Mondo-devel] syslinux.efi problem on CentOS 6.7

[Mondo-devel] syslinux.efi problem on CentOS 6.7

Doug Wellington
Hi,

I installed Mondo on my CentOS 6.7 box by retrieving the repo definition and then using "yum install mondo".

I then ran mondoarchive, but I get the error:

    FATAL ERROR.  Please install syslinux.efi first.

I tried downloading and installing the syslinux RPM from the Mondo website, but I get the same error.

I've included the log.  What should I try next?

Doug

mondoarchive.log (149K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] syslinux.efi problem on CentOS 6.7

Gattegno, Victor (GSD CSC / GCC)-2

Hello Doug,

You could try the latest test version from

ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/test/rhel/6/x86_64/

in that repository, check this date: 09/23/2016

Just for information:

FAQ#Q38 : Which versions of mindi and mondo are compatible ?

Regard,

Victor