Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] no space left on device error - mindi

[Mondo-devel] no space left on device error - mindi

Ed Hourigan
Running mondoarchive under Fedora 19.
The mindi tool dies due to:

INFO: Adding
lib/modules/3.10.3-300.fc19.i686/kernel/net/sunrpc/sunrpc.ko (264 KB) to
the rootfs
INFO: Adding lib/modules/3.10.3-300.fc19.i686/source ( KB) to the rootfs
INFO: Deleting devfsd daemon from ramdisk
...because /sbin/devfsd not found
cp: error writing
‘/data/mondo_tmp/mondo.tmp.VmNe4z/mnt1/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left
on device
cp: failed to extend
‘/data/mondo_tmp/mondo.tmp.VmNe4z/mnt1/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left
on device
FATAL ERROR. Cannot copy mountlist to ramdisk
Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.
See http://www.mondorescue.org for more information.
WE CANNOT HELP unless you enclose that file.

Mindi 2.1.6-r3177 is exiting
End date : Thu Aug 22 20:38:02 EDT 2013

I have over 220 gig free on my /data partition.
I have attached ( as compressed gzip files) both logs.

mindi.log.gz (24K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log.gz (35K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] no space left on device error - mindi

Peter Clark
In /etc/mindi/mindi.conf play around with the two space options until you find a value that fits. I had to go pretty high but I don't have my configs handy at the moment.