[Mondo-devel] mondorestore failed RHEL 6.5

[Mondo-devel] mondorestore failed RHEL 6.5

Thiep Duong

I'm trying to replace 500GB disk to 2TB disk, using mondoarchive/restore process on Redhat6.5
Archive to iso file, then burn to bootable DVD (process seems to be fine)

Restore process: using expert mode:
1.  manuall making partition on new disk -- same name, different size
  /dev/sda1  for /   and /dev/sda2 for swap
2.  mondorestore seems to complete, but on the last step instruction said type "EXIT" to reboot
   type exit, nothing happen....system seem to hang there

Force to reboot the system:  Failed  look like restore is corrupted -- I try to do it again
few times, using intgeractive....no different

I wonder if I missed an important step?  Anyone has done this before, please help.
Here is the mondorescue.log file

Version used:
mindi-busybox-1.21.1-1.rhel6.x86_64
mindi-3.0.2-1.rhel6.x86_64
mondo-3.2.2-1.rhel6.x86_64

Thanks

Anthony Duong

=?UTF-8?B?bW9uZG9yZXN0b3JlLmxvZy5neg==?= (49K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] mondorestore failed RHEL 6.5

Thiep Duong
I have the issue resolved:  The first DVD somehow got corrupted.  I made second DVD and repeat
the restore procces, everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks