[Mondo-devel] mondoarchive non-interactive run

[Mondo-devel] mondoarchive non-interactive run

Rajveer Singh
Hello all,

When we are running mondoarchive in non-interactive mode, it waits for OK to be entered. Whereas I am searching for some option, to run mondoarchive completely non-interactive. Here is the command I'm running:-

# mondoarchive -OVmF -5 -S /tmp/scratch -T /tmp/mondo -E "/home /shared|/var/www" -i -d /tmp/iso -s 4600m -p myhostname

Not sure, what I am missing on above command.  I need to create ISOs(DVD) of my system at /tmp/iso directory and it should not wait for my input to type OK on next DVD ISO creation.

Thanking you in advance.

~/Raj

Re: [Mondo-devel] mondoarchive non-interactive run

Bruno Cornec-4
Rajveer Singh said on Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 10:41:03PM +0530:
># mondoarchive -OVmF -5 -S /tmp/scratch -T /tmp/mondo -E "/home
>/shared|/var/www" -i -d /tmp/iso -s 4600m -p myhostname

Avoid using -m