[Mondo-devel] mondo doesn't create bootable DVD for SLES11SP3

[Mondo-devel] mondo doesn't create bootable DVD for SLES11SP3

Stanislav Tokoš
Hello Mondo fans,

  we realized that the first DVD for SLE11SP3 isn't able boot.

We fixed this problem by a newer version of the syslinux package. We
backported from openSUSE 13.1.

The original version was  3.82-8.10.23. The new version is  4.04-0. It
was built by openBuild Service.

What do you think about uploading it to MONDO FTP server?

PS: I suppose same problem is in SLE11SP4 because DVD contains the
version 3.82-8.17.6.

Have a nice day

Stanislav

Re: [Mondo-devel] mondo doesn't create bootable DVD for SLES11SP3

Bruno Cornec-4
Hello Stanislav,

Stanislav Tokoš said on Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 12:05:38PM +0100:
>  we realized that the first DVD for SLE11SP3 isn't able boot.
>We fixed this problem by a newer version of the syslinux package. We
>backported from openSUSE 13.1.

Thanks for reporting !

>What do you think about uploading it to MONDO FTP server?

Yes, send it to me with the src.rpm so I can make them available.