Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb on Debian Sid: OK

[Mondo-devel] mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb on Debian Sid: OK

Hugo Vanwoerkom
Hi,

I used mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb to install mondo on Debian Sid yesterday.

System has no LVM + no Raid, just 4 HDD's

The Perl complaints are still there and I note that the mondoarchive log
still says 2.2.9.1-r2495.

Like previous versions there is a 3 minute lag when mondoarchive starts
without a progressbar then the progressbar of "making catalog of /"
shows up.

Booting the restore DVD was uneventful. I enclose the logs.

I invoked mondoarchive with:

mondoarchive -O -r -d /dev/hdd -0 -S /sdb7/ -T /hda10/ -E "/sdb1 /sda2
/sdb7 /hda7 /hda10 /home /usr/local /sys/
devices/pci0000:00" -s 4380m -l GRUB -f /dev/hda -g -e

Hugo

mindi.log.gz (37K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log.gz (57K) Download Attachment
mondorestore.log.gz (31K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb on Debian Sid: OK

Hugo Vanwoerkom
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb to install mondo on Debian Sid yesterday.
>
> System has no LVM + no Raid, just 4 HDD's
>
> The Perl complaints are still there and I note that the mondoarchive log
> still says 2.2.9.1-r2495.

Sorry about that, just noticed that I invoked an old copy of mondoarchive.
Do it again.

Hugo

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I used mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb to install mondo on Debian Sid yesterday.
>>
>> System has no LVM + no Raid, just 4 HDD's
>>
>> The Perl complaints are still there and I note that the mondoarchive log
>> still says 2.2.9.1-r2495.
>>

> Sorry about that, just noticed that I invoked an old copy of mondoarchive.
> Do it again.

Redid mondoarchive and restore with 2.2.9.3 this time.

Same comments apply.

Hugo

Re: [Mondo-devel] mondo_2.2.9.3-1_i386.deb on Debian Sid: OK

Bruno Cornec-2
Hugo Vanwoerkom said on Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 01:49:30PM -0500:

> Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> > Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >> The Perl complaints are still there and I note that the mondoarchive log
> >> still says 2.2.9.1-r2495.
>
> Redid mondoarchive and restore with 2.2.9.3 this time.
> Same comments apply.

You mean egarding perl ? Could you sned the log file please ?

I've also seen that in another log today, but I'm not sure what I missed
this time, sorry. Anyway, these warnings around erl are fully harmless,
except maybe if you run Hardware backup on ProLiant, which eben I do not
use at the moment ;-)

Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA           / http://opensource.hp.com
HP/Intel/Red Hat Open Source Solutions Initiative  / http://www.hpintelco.net
http://www.HyPer-Linux.org  http://mondorescue.org http://project-builder.org