Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] mindi copy error

Rodrigo Hashimoto
Hi,

As Ubuntu 16.04 LTS doesn't have mindi-busybox I tried installing from last distro (15.10) which worked but the backup fails when mindi tries to create the ISO files.

The odd thing is, it complaints to not be able to copy "ldlinux.e64", but I do have enough space (400G free). I've attached both mondo and mindi log files.

Thanks

mondoarchive.log (334K) Download Attachment
mindi.log (207K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] mindi copy error

Bruno Cornec-4
Rodrigo Hashimoto said on Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 10:40:05PM +0000:
>As Ubuntu 16.04 LTS doesn't have mindi-busybox I tried installing from last
>distro (15.10) which worked but the backup fails when mindi tries to create
>the ISO files.

Yep, but UEFI and Ubuntu do not work as of now.

>The odd thing is, it complaints to not be able to copy "ldlinux.e64", but I
>do have enough space (400G free). I've attached both mondo and mindi log
>files.

And that's why you get that type of message.
Working on it.