Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] install current mondo on Debian?

[Mondo-devel] install current mondo on Debian?

Gregory Guthrie

I downloaded the three files for Debian-8 from http://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/ ,

libmondorescue-perl_3.2.2-1_all.deb

mindi_3.0.2-1_amd64.deb

mondo_3.2.2-1_amd64.deb

But can’t get it to install.

Is there a full install.deb anywhere, that could be referenced from sources.list?

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

root@beta:/src# dpkg -i lib*

Selecting previously unselected package libmondorescue-perl.

(Reading database ... 53558 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to unpack libmondorescue-perl_3.2.2-1_all.deb ...

Unpacking libmondorescue-perl (3.2.2-1) ...

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libmondorescue-perl:

libmondorescue-perl depends on libprojectbuilder-perl; however:

  Package libprojectbuilder-perl is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package libmondorescue-perl (--install):

Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.0.2-5) ...

libmondorescue-perl

root@beta:/src# apt-get install libprojectbuilder-perl

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

Package libprojectbuilder-perl is not available, but is referred to by another package.

is only available from another source

E: Package 'libprojectbuilder-perl' has no installation candidate

root@beta:/src# dpkg -i mindi*

Selecting previously unselected package mindi.

(Reading database ... 53610 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to unpack mindi_3.0.2-1_amd64.deb ...

Unpacking mindi (3.0.2-1) ...

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mindi:

mindi depends on libmondorescue-perl; however:

  Package libmondorescue-perl is not configured yet.

mindi depends on mindi-busybox (>= 1.21.1); however:

  Package mindi-busybox is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package mindi (--install):

Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.0.2-5) ...

Mindi

root@beta:/src# apt-get install mindi-busybox

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

Package mindi-busybox is not available, but is referred to by another package.

is only available from another source

E: Package 'mindi-busybox' has no installation candidate

root@beta:/src# apt-cache search mindi-busybox

root@beta:/src#

root@beta:/src# dpkg -i mondo*

Selecting previously unselected package mondo.

(Reading database ... 53691 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to unpack mondo_3.2.2-1_amd64.deb ...

Unpacking mondo (3.2.2-1) ...

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mondo:

mondo depends on mindi (>= 2.0.7); however:

  Package mindi is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package mondo (--install):

Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.0.2-5) ...

mondo

Re: [Mondo-devel] install current mondo on Debian?

Bruno Cornec-4
Gregory Guthrie said on Thu, May 05, 2016 at 11:36:37AM -0500:
>I downloaded the three files for Debian-8 from http://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/ ,
>libmondorescue-perl_3.2.2-1_all.deb
>mindi_3.0.2-1_amd64.deb
>mondo_3.2.2-1_amd64.deb

WHy aren't you using the ftp://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/pub/mondorescue/debian/8/mondorescue.sources.list file t setup the repo ?
THat way you would get what is missing.

>  Package libprojectbuilder-perl is not installed.

It's available at ftp://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/pub/mondorescue/debian/8/libprojectbuilder-perl_0.13.2-1_all.deb

>  Package mindi-busybox is not installed.

It's also available at ftp://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/pub/mondorescue/debian/8/mindi-busybox_1.21.1-1_amd64.deb

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead  http://www.hpintelco.net
HPE EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist http://hp.com/go/opensource
FLOSS projects:     http://mondorescue.org     http://project-builder.org
Musique ancienne? http://www.musique-ancienne.org http://www.medieval.org

Re: [Mondo-devel] install current mondo on Debian?

Gregory Guthrie
Ok, got it, thank  you.