Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] debian 8 newbie help

jimmy keffer
where do i find ` keys for ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/debian/8 the ones
in ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/debian/8/mondorescue.pubkey don't seem 2
work apt-get yells
thanks jimmy

Re: [Mondo-devel] debian 8 newbie help

Bruno Cornec-4
jimmy keffer said on Tue, May 09, 2017 at 01:48:20PM -0400:
>where do i find ` keys for ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/debian/8 the ones
>in ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/debian/8/mondorescue.pubkey don't seem 2
>work apt-get yells

THat's something I've tried to fix for the next version (you know the one which is so late !). I'd be interested if you can try the version at ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/test/debian/8/ and tell me if that's working now.

Best regards,
Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec