Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] Yum unable to load rpm files for Fedora 23

[Mondo-devel] Yum unable to load rpm files for Fedora 23

Terry Lee Coons
Hi,
I tried to install either version of mondo for fedora 23 using yum either as administrator or root. I received the error message unable to load the file. I tried to install using dnf install and received the same error message. I used a terminal first and got the error message. I used yumex and got the error message nothing to do.
Thanks for your help.