Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] Uninstall Mindi/Mondo

Michael White-2

Hello,

Can some give the best way to uninstall mindi & mondo. I would like to re-install it but I’d like to start from scratch.

Thanks.

Michael White | Systems Administrator - VMS/HPUX/Linux | Information Technology

CGH Medical Center | 815.625.0400 x4511 | [hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly delete it and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail so that
the appropriate action may be taken to avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. V2

Re: [Mondo-devel] Uninstall Mindi/Mondo

Bruno Cornec-4
Michael White said on Tue, May 09, 2017 at 03:51:48PM +0000:
>Can some give the best way to uninstall mindi & mondo. I would like to re-install it but I'd like to start from scratch.

It all depends aon how you install it.
If yum,  use yum remove perl-MondoRescue mindi-busybox
or urpme perl-MondoRescue mindi-busybox
or with zypper...

You can also remove all packages with rpm -e perl-MondoRescue mindi-busybox mindi mondo e.g.

It you used src, then you'll have to clean by hand (should be installed under /usr/local)

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec

Re: [Mondo-devel] Uninstall Mindi/Mondo

Michael White-2
Thanks for the reply Bruno,

The problem I'm trying to resolve is for unknown reason all but one of my Linux nodes have mindi v3.0.2-r3578 and Mondo Archive v3.2.2-r3578.

The one odd node has mindi v2.1.6-r3177 and Mondo Archive v3.2.0-r3332
So I would like to update it to at least the same as the other nodes.

But in my other message on this board you can see where yum is unable to update since it gets an error when it tries to get the repomd.xml file.