[Mondo-devel] Still no luck archiving

jgsylvester
Hi:
I attempted to archive a non-mounted partition on my PC  using mondoarchive, and still have no luck in archiving. I have attached the mondo log. I installed the package ./debian/5.0/mondo_2.2.9.2-1_amd64.deb. I am running on Ubuntu Lucid 10.04. There are no mondo builds specifically for this release as of yet. My last attempt failed because I tried to archive a mounted partition. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

mondoarchive.log (86K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Still no luck archiving

jgsylvester
Hi:
I have successfully used mondoarchive to archive one of my un-mounted
partitions. I was under the impression that mondo could backup a mounted
partition. Thanks for the assistance.
Joe