[Mondo-devel] Restore Process Failure

Raj Mahesh
Dear Team,

I am using the mondo rescue software to backup my live linux system. i had successfully backed up the whole system on a DVD which i could not restore. then again i backed up to a hard drive and while restoring i got errors as Volume group not found. Can you please tell me how to restore the data. i am trying to do it on a VM. i also want to verify if the backed up data is correct. Kindly help.

Regards,
Raj

Re: [Mondo-devel] Restore Process Failure

Bruno Cornec-4

Please read: http://mondorescue.org/support.shtml
And maybe http://mondorescue.org/docs/p2v.pdf

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead  http://www.hpintelco.net