[Mondo-devel] Problems with mondorestore

[Mondo-devel] Problems with mondorestore

volker
 Hi there,
I' ve got some problems with mondorestore.
The system I want to backup runs on SLES 11.

The following packages are installed:
afio-2.5-36.1.x86_64.rpm
buffer-1.19-740.x86_64.rpm
libnewt0_52-0.52.10-1.31.x86_64.rpm
linc-1.0.3-1.x86_64.rpm
mindi-2.0.7.5-1.sles11.x86_64.rpm
mindi-busybox-1.7.3-2.sles11.x86_64.rpm
mondo-2.2.9.4-1.sles11.x86_64.rpm
newt-0.52.10-1.31.x86_64.rpm
slang-2.1.1-58.18.x86_64.rpm

- Inside the server is one SATA disk which is visible at /dev/sda1.
- I plugged in the USB key. The device is visible on /dev/sdb.
- Create a bootable USB device with the following command:
 mondoarchive -OU -d /dev/sdb -s 4000m -E "/var/lib/ntp/proc"

 Everything works fine.

- Reboot the server and change the BIOS boot order (1st: USB key; 2nd: SATA
disk)
- At start screen press enter
- After a couple of stdouts, mondo(mindi) could not mount the device
/dev/sdb to /mnt/cdrom

I think the identified devices have changed. So the usb key is /dev/sda and
the disk /dev/sdb.
How can I solve the problem?

Thanks for any suggestions

Volker

mindi.log (238K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log (391K) Download Attachment
mondorestore.log (32K) Download Attachment