[Mondo-devel] Pb on testing Mindi

DELAVERGNE Eric (Stagiaire)

Hello,

I have problems after installation of mindi and mondo.

When I want testing mindi I have errors messages :

Ubuntu 9.10

root@claudel:~/Téléchargements# mindi

ERROR: modinfo: could not find module libata

Mindi Linux mini-distro generator v2.0.7.1-r2495

Latest Mindi is available from http://www.mondorescue.org

BusyBox sources are available from http://www.busybox.net

Please, I don’t know, help me

Thank you

E de la Vergne

Re: [Mondo-devel] Pb on testing Mindi

Gattegno, Victor (GSD CSC / GCC)
Hello, Eric,

I would recommend you to install the latest Mondorescue packages through apt-get or Synaptic,

First, please check advises of #11 of the Mondorescue FAQ

Regards,
Victor