Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] OOOPS and Problem

Robert E Laughlin

mondocompare.sh (90 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] OOOPS and Problem

Bruno Cornec-2
Robert E Laughlin said on Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 07:30:59PM -0400:

> running the attached shell script.  I have done this many times and it
> works, with one minor complaint, I have to enter the device that
> contains the disk being checked, /dev/cdrom, even though it is in the
> script.

Could you provide the corresponding log file please ?

> When I did this today I goofed and had a typo when I entered
> the device for the second disk.  I could not find a way to stop the
> process then and had to run the compare for all 8 disks before I could
> get mondoarchive to stop.  Would it be possible to have a way to stop
> the process in the middle

Use another window/console and kill the process.

Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA           / http://opensource.hp.com
HP/Intel/Red Hat Open Source Solutions Initiative  / http://www.hpintelco.net
http://www.HyPer-Linux.org  http://mondorescue.org http://project-builder.org
La musique ancienne?  http://www.musique-ancienne.org http://www.medieval.org

Re: [Mondo-devel] OOOPS and Problem

Robert E Laughlin

mindi.log (9K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log (43K) Download Attachment