[Mondo-devel] Mondo does not work for me

[Mondo-devel] Mondo does not work for me

jgsylvester
Hi:
I am looking for help in getting Mondoarchive to work for me. I am
running Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid (devopment version) and Mondo version
2.2.7-2.1. I have attached the archive log to this mail. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

mondoarchive.log (879 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mondo does not work for me

Gattegno, Victor (GSD CSC / GCC)
Hello Joe,

Please check Q11 of FAQ :
http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ
http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ#Q11DoesmondoworkwithDebianUbuntudistributions

Then try again, and please add the entire mondoarchive.log (in any compressed format) in your email.

Regards,
Victor

I am looking for help in getting Mondoarchive to work for me. I am running Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid (devopment version) and Mondo version 2.2.7-2.1. I have attached the archive log to this mail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mondo does not work for me

Hugo Vanwoerkom
Gattegno, Victor (EMEA BSS CC) wrote:
> Hello Joe,
>
> Please check Q11 of FAQ :
> http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ
> http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ#Q11DoesmondoworkwithDebianUbuntudistributions

AFAIK Debian has not updated mondo for ages:

hugo@debian:/usr/doc/timestmp$ apt-cache policy mondo
mondo:
   Installed: 2.2.9.2-1
   Candidate: 1:2.2.7-2.1