Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] Mondo Error

Gopinath Perumal

Hi Mondo team,

We are trying to configure the Mondo and ended in below error, we are using  latest software.

Call GetInitrdFilesystemToUse() with parameter /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-642.1.1.el6.x86_64 to get filesystem to use for initrd.

  GetInitrdFilesystemToUse(): called with parameter: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-642.1.1.el6.x86_64

  GetInitrdFilesystemToUse(): Filesytem to use for initial ram disk is initramfs.\n

Creating a gzip'ed cpio (AKA initramfs) initrd image...

...done.

Creating vfat filesystem on /var/crash/mondo.tmp.JdfrxE/mindi-bootroot.16384.img

mkfs.vfat 3.0.9 (31 Jan 2010)

Cannot mount (PBDI)

Copying /var/crash/mondo.tmp.JdfrxE/initrd.img to /var/crash/mondo.tmp.JdfrxE/mountpoint.24779/initrd.img...

Free space left on image = 66625300 KB

Max kernel size on 16384 KB image (est'd) = 66629468 K

FATAL ERROR. Cannot unmount mountpoint (/var/crash/mondo.tmp.JdfrxE/mountpoint.24779)

Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.

See http://www.mondorescue.org for more information.

WE CANNOT HELP unless you enclose that file.

Mindi 2.0.7.5-r2689 is exiting

End date : Wed Jul 13 13:09:22 MST 2016

Thanks,

Gopinath Perumal

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mondo Error

Bruno Cornec-4
Gopinath Perumal said on Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 08:15:53PM +0000:
>We are trying to configure the Mondo and ended in below error, we are using  latest software.

No !

>Cannot mount (PBDI)

That message isn't in the latest version anymore !

>Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.

THat's still mandatory to get help.

>WE CANNOT HELP unless you enclose that file.

Indeed.