[Mondo-devel] Mondo 3.2.2-r3578 + mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + restore from DVD-disks: unable insert the next DVD-disk?

[Mondo-devel] Mondo 3.2.2-r3578 + mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + restore from DVD-disks: unable insert the next DVD-disk?

spezialist
Hi all!

I offer improving of functioning of BMR recovery from CD/DVD-disks. The matter is that, when there is a window with a request insert the next DVD-disk and to press Enter, it is impossible to insert next DVD-disk. It is necessary to switch to the second console by means of Alt+F2, for example, manually to execute the 'umount /dev/cdrom' command and only then to take out and insert the next DVD-disk.

I suggest developers to add improving: as soon as there is a window with a request to insert the next DVD-disk, to execute automatic umounting and eject of a DVD-disk from the CD/DVD-drive. It seems to me -- it will be very correct.

Very thanks for the support.

--
Чорнобиль форева!

Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua