[Mondo-devel] Mondo 3.2.2-r3578 + mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + PXE boot: unable mondorestore from iso over NFS?

[Mondo-devel] Mondo 3.2.2-r3578 + mindi 3.0.2-r3578 + PXE boot: unable mondorestore from iso over NFS?

spezialist
Hi all!

I not successfully tried to execute BMR-restoration of the Dell R210 server in which there is no CD/DVD-device through Mondo 3.2.2-r3578 + mindi 3.0.2-r3578.

Initial info: server with CentOS-6.7 x64, is executed a weekly complete 'mondoarchive' and daily differential in the form of iso-images. iso-image is stored on the NFS-server (see the my 'ls.txt' file).

On the same NFS-server dhcpd and tftpd was setup and enabled (see the my configuration 'dhcpd.conf' and 'default' files). At the same time setup was performed according to recommendations of README.pxe from mindi (+ redirect to the serial console for ipmi remote server tool).

PXE-booting above the specified server was executed successfully, then in the console was executed the command 'mondorestore -Z iso' with sequential specifying of the NFS parameters server with iso-images. But unfortunately, mondorestore couldn't recognize iso-image and find necessary for the mondorescue conf-file (see my mondorestore_PXE_boot_ISOopt.log).

I will be very grateful if developers help to understand in what there can be a problem?

Very thanks for the support.

--
Чорнобиль форева!

До 10% знижка на другий дім в ЖК Нова Англія
http://h.holder.com.ua/c?tz&z1585&b123916&s03908&r[rndID]&u

mondorestore_PXE_boot_ISOopt.tar (179K) Download Attachment