[Mondo-devel] Mindi help needed

John McMillan
I am just beginning to learn to  use mondo-mindi.  I have downloaded mondo and mindi-busybox and started by following the "Testing Mindi" instructions.  When I run the command "sudo mindi" with "no" to the first question (there is no second question) I get the error :

FATAL ERROR. PBDI - cannot find  kernel

Logs attached.  Thank you for your help.
John McMillan

mindi.log (67K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mindi help needed

Bruno Cornec-4
John McMillan said on Tue, May 17, 2016 at 06:48:52PM -0400:
>      started by following the "Testing Mindi" instructions.  When I run
>      the command "sudo mindi" with "no" to the first question (there is
>      no second question) I get the error :<br>
>      FATAL ERROR. PBDI - cannot find  kernel<br>
>      Logs attached.  Thank you for your help.<br>

Please update to mindi 3.0.2 and mondo 3.2.2 now.

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead  http://www.hpintelco.net
HPE EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist http://hp.com/go/opensource
FLOSS projects:     http://mondorescue.org     http://project-builder.org
Musique ancienne? http://www.musique-ancienne.org http://www.medieval.org