[Mondo-devel] List attachments

Michael White-2
Hi Bruno,

Trying to attach the logs to the list email but first it bounced due to a blacklisted suffix - I assume it didn't like the .zip file that has the mondo/mindi text log.
Next I tried sending as attachments with the .gz suffix. This time it says its hold for moderator due to body text size.

I don't see anything that says what type or size of attachments are allowed on the list.

Please advise on best way to submit the logs.

Thanks
Michael White

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly delete it and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail so that
the appropriate action may be taken to avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. V2

Re: [Mondo-devel] List attachments

Admin - Muskoka Auto Parts Limited

You could drop them somewhere public and post the link.

I really like using https://transfer.sh/     Drag n drop or upload via curl and they keep them for two weeks then toss.

On 6/8/2017 10:11 AM, Michael White wrote:
Hi Bruno,

Trying to attach the logs to the list email but first it bounced due to a blacklisted suffix - I assume it didn't like the .zip file that has the mondo/mindi text log.
Next I tried sending as attachments with the .gz suffix. This time it says its hold for moderator due to body text size.

I don't see anything that says what type or size of attachments are allowed on the list.

Please advise on best way to submit the logs.

Re: [Mondo-devel] List attachments

Andrew Latham
Michael

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham  -

Re: [Mondo-devel] List attachments

Bruno Cornec-4
Andrew Latham said on Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 09:30:01AM -0500:
>Mailinglists don't like attachments period unless Bruno changed some
>settings.

The settings for this ML are that attchment needs to be below 400 KB.
This is due to the fact that theere are still people in some parts of
the world paying for their KB downloaded and don't have an "all included"
type of link.

From time to time I let larger logs go as I think it's useful. In your case
if it's MB, then either send it to me by mail (but others won't be able to
help), or extract what could be relevant (you can mainly remove the hundreds
of lines of afio/star backup, if there is no issue around it as it shouldn't
be relevant).

Best regards,
Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec

Re: [Mondo-devel] List attachments