[Mondo-devel] Help with Centos 7 mondoarchive

[Mondo-devel] Help with Centos 7 mondoarchive

Jeffrey Pilon

Hi,

I have a plain-vanilla Centos 7 install and have tried unsuccessfully to
get the mondoarchive command to successfully complete.

Please help  if you can, I would  very much like  to use mondo  rescue.
I  have attached the following log files

/var/log/mondoarchive.log
/var/log/mindi.log

but not the restore log file as I am unable to create the archive to
restore.

Thanks a lot for your help!

-Jeff

logs.tar.gz (64K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Help with Centos 7 mondoarchive

Bruno Cornec-4

Thanks. Seems you don't have enough space for the boot media. Try http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ#Q50MondoRescuecomplainsaboutfilesystemfullonRHEL7

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec