Quantcast

[Mondo-devel] Fatal Error - Failed to generate boot+data disks

[Mondo-devel] Fatal Error - Failed to generate boot+data disks

Paulo Reis
Hello,

Do you can help me,

Follow file /var/log/mondoarchive.log.

Thak-you

Paulo
--
________________________________
Paulo Reis

mondoarchive.log (216K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Fatal Error - Failed to generate boot+data disks

Mike Burger

On 2017-03-07 6:41 am, Paulo Reis wrote:

Hello,

Do you can help me,

Follow file /var/log/mondoarchive.log.

Hello Paulo,

My first suggestion would be to consider installing mindi-busybox:

You are using Mindi-Linux v2.0.7-r2460 to make boot+data disks
Unable to find mindi-busybox, please install it
Mindi 2.0.7-r2460 is exiting

Then try again.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

mondoarchive.log (216K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Fatal Error - Failed to generate boot+data disks

Paulo Reis
Thank you for your help

Already installed mindi and mindi-busybox

[root@dbdntdpsta opt]# rpm -qa | grep -i mind
mindi-busybox-1.21.1-1.rhel6.x86_64
mindi-2.0.7-1.rhel5.x86_64

How can do?

follow new mondoarchive.log.

Rergards

Paulo

Re: [Mondo-devel] Fatal Error - Failed to generate boot+data disks

Bruno Cornec-4
Paulo Reis said on Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 02:07:05PM +0000:
>[root@dbdntdpsta opt]# rpm -qa | grep -i mind
>mindi-busybox-1.21.1-1.rhel6.x86_64
>mindi-2.0.7-1.rhel5.x86_64

The mix of el5 and el6 packages won't help. Please use always the same versions for the full set.

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec