[Mondo-devel] Failure trying to do EFI write

[Mondo-devel] Failure trying to do EFI write

Rick Stevens
Rick Stevens has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.

Bruno,

Trying to back up my UEFI-based Fedora 24 system. First, there was a whine about syslinux.efi missing. I dug up that from the syslinux folks and installed it, not I'm getting an issue regarding copying stuff to the temp directory...specifically "cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/syslinux/efi64/ldlinux.e64/../libutil.c32': Not a directory".

Near as I can tell ldlinux.e64 is a file, not a directory.

I'm including the mindi.log from this. Perhaps you can have a look.

Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer
AllDigital, Inc.