[Mondo-devel] FATAL ERROR. Cannot unmount ... Error

[Mondo-devel] FATAL ERROR. Cannot unmount ... Error

Theocharopoulos Anastasios

Dear all,

We can't run mondoarchive backup in a server. Last year we wemanaged to run mondo backup successfully, but the last time (11/04) we could't. Every time stops with the same error

""Call GetInitrdFilesystemToUse() with parameter /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-164.el5PAE to get filesystem to use for initrd.
  GetInitrdFilesystemToUse(): called with parameter: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-164.el5PAE.\n
  GetInitrdFilesystemToUse(): gzip magic found at lvOffset 8322.\n
  GetInitrdFilesystemToUse(): Filesytem to use for initrd is ext2fs.\n
Creating an ext2 initrd image...
FATAL ERROR. Cannot unmount /var/opt/OC/FSC/CDR/mondo.tmp.c86zgq/temp.rd
Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.
See
http://www.mondorescue.org for more information.
WE CANNOT HELP unless you enclose that file.
""

We have tried to change the directory where temporary files are kept, but we got again the same error.

I’m sending attached the relative log files.

Thanks for your support.

Anastasios Theocharopoulos

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments are intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential. If you have received this transmission in error, and you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  INTRACOM TELECOM and the sender accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this email. Views or opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author and may not necessarily represent those of INTRACOM TELECOM

mindi.log (130K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.log (173K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] FATAL ERROR. Cannot unmount ... Error

Bruno Cornec-4
Theocharopoulos Anastasios said on Thu, May 05, 2016 at 10:44:03AM +0300:
>We can't run mondoarchive backup in a server. Last year we wemanaged to run mondo backup successfully, but the last time (11/04) we could't. Every time stops with the same error

You should try to update at least to the latest stable versions of your branch (2.2.9.6 for mondo and 2.0.7.7 for mindi). But I'd recommend moving to a much more recent version (3.2.2 and 3.0.2 resp. with correct deps).
There won't be new versions for the 2.2 branch. But the source code is available.

Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead  http://www.hpintelco.net
HPE EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist http://hp.com/go/opensource
FLOSS projects:     http://mondorescue.org     http://project-builder.org
Musique ancienne? http://www.musique-ancienne.org http://www.medieval.org