[Mondo-devel] Assistance with mondoarchive.

[Mondo-devel] Assistance with mondoarchive.

Francois Rothmann

Hi There,

Could you please assist, I’m fairly new to linux and mondo and can’t seem to find the problem here.

INFO: Deleting devfsd daemon from ramdisk

      ...because /sbin/devfsd not found

cp: error writing ‘/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left on device

cp: failed to extend ‘/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left on device

FATAL ERROR. Cannot copy mountlist to ramdisk

Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.

Attached is a copy of my /var/log/mindi.log file.

Regards
Francois Rothmann
Programmer

Transparent Financial Services (Pty) Ltd.
Physical: 166 Visagie Street, Pretoria City Centre, 0001  Postal: PO Box 12722, The Tramshed, 0126
Phone: 012 338 2081  Fax:   Mobile: 083 227 4466

Transparent Financial Services (Pty) Ltd. Disclaimer: This email sent at 18:22:16 on 2017-06-07 and the information contained in this communication from [hidden email] is confidential. It has been scanned for viruses and malware by Mimecast, and is intended solely for use by [hidden email] If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Transparent Financial Services is a dedicated Fund Administrator in terms of Section 13B of the Pension Funds Act Number 24 of 1956, as amended on 13 June 2006 and an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Company Registration Number #2005/13904/07, FSP Registration No: 42843, Section 13B Reg. No: 24/431.
For any further information please visit http://www.transfin.co.za

mindi.7z (25K) Download Attachment
mondoarchive.7z (32K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mondo-devel] Assistance with mondoarchive.

Bruno Cornec-4
Francois Rothmann said on Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 06:22:09PM +0200:
>cp: error writing '/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt': No space left on device
>cp: failed to extend '/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt': No space left on device
>FATAL ERROR. Cannot copy mountlist to ramdisk
>Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.

Probably: http://trac.mondorescue.org/wiki/FAQ#Q50MondoRescuecomplainsaboutfilesystemfullonRHEL7

bruno.
Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec

Re: [Mondo-devel] Assistance with mondoarchive.

Francois Rothmann

Hi There,

Seems like I fixed this with setting EXTRA_SPACE=300000

Thanks.

Could you please assist, I’m fairly new to linux and mondo and can’t seem to find the problem here.

INFO: Deleting devfsd daemon from ramdisk

      ...because /sbin/devfsd not found

cp: error writing ‘/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left on device

cp: failed to extend ‘/tmp/mondo.tmp.iqUNKP/mountpoint.26696/tmp/mountlist.txt’: No space left on device

FATAL ERROR. Cannot copy mountlist to ramdisk

Please e-mail a copy of /var/log/mindi.log to the mailing list.

Attached is a copy of my /var/log/mindi.log file.

Regards
Francois Rothmann
Programmer

Transparent Financial Services (Pty) Ltd.
Physical: 166 Visagie Street, Pretoria City Centre, 0001  Postal: PO Box 12722, The Tramshed, 0126
Phone: 012 338 2081  Fax:   Mobile: 083 227 4466

Transparent Financial Services (Pty) Ltd. Disclaimer: This email sent at 10:35:34 on 2017-06-11 and the information contained in this communication from [hidden email] is confidential. It has been scanned for viruses and malware by Mimecast, and is intended solely for use by [hidden email] If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.