[Mondo-devel] [ANNOUNCE] MondoRescue web site and trac site down

[Mondo-devel] [ANNOUNCE] MondoRescue web site and trac site down

Bruno Cornec
Administrator
Hello,

Due to a transfer of the infrastructure of the Solution Center which is
hosting MondoRescue web site and trac services from Grenoble to Geneva,
the service are unavailable for a couple of days.

I must say that this shouldn't have arrived, as that machine was not
part of the current move this week, and I thought I'd have had more time
to warn you. As especially I should have been warned :-(

Please use the mirror at http://mondo.mirror.pclark.com/

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll warn you as soon as everything is back
online.

Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org
Des infos sur les logiciels libres -- http://www.HyPer-Linux.org
Home, sweet musical Home -- Lover of Andromède, Béatrice, Early Music,
Josquin, Linux, Mélisande, Recorder, and Ségolène (not in that order)

Re: [Mondo-devel] [ANNOUNCE] MondoRescue web site and trac site down

Ladislav Furman
Hello Bruno,

is wiki mirrored elsewhere as well, please?

Thank you in advance!

S pozdravom/Kind regards,