Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Edward7097
i'm running mondoarchive in my centos 7 with uefi boot but not success.

Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
Fatal error... Failed to generate boot+data disks
---FATALERROR--- Failed to generate boot+data disks

mondoarchive.log
mindi.log

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Bruno Cornec-4
Edward7097 said on Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 11:38:52AM -0700:
>i'm running mondoarchive in my centos 7 with uefi boot but not success.
>
>Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
>Fatal error... Failed to generate boot+data disks
>---FATALERROR--- Failed to generate boot+data disks

Yes, this is a known problem with CentOS 7 vs RHEL 7.
Could you try with these packages instead which have solved that problem:
ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/test/centos/7/x86_64/

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Edward7097
hi, thanks for your reply. i have remove and install test version but still not work.

Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
Fatal error... Failed to generate boot+data disks
---FATALERROR--- Failed to generate boot+data disks
If you require technical support, please contact the mailing list.
See http://www.mondorescue.org for details.
The list's members can help you, if you attach that file to your e-mail.
Log file: /var/log/mondoarchive.log
Mondo has aborted.
Execution run ended; result=254
Type 'less /var/log/mondoarchive.log' to see the output log
[root@svr mondo]# mondo --version
-bash: mondo: command not found
[root@svr mondo]# mondoarchive --version
mondoarchive v3.3.0-r3640M
See man page for help

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Edward7097
hi, i tried to update mindi and i have another new issue.

Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
Fatal error... Failed to generate boot+data disks
---FATALERROR--- Failed to generate boot+data disks
If you require technical support, please contact the mailing list.
See http://www.mondorescue.org for details.
The list's members can help you, if you attach that file to your e-mail.
Log file: /var/log/mondoarchive.log
Mondo has aborted.
rm: cannot remove ‘/tmp/mondo.tmp.KENgYJ/mountpoint.28501’: Device or resource busy
Execution run ended; result=254
Type 'less /var/log/mondoarchive.log' to see the output log

Re: [Mondo-devel] Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.

Edward7097
hi, i managed to solve my issue with increased extra_space to 300000. thanks for your help.